Crop protection, pest control and plant growth regulator (PGR) products, regardless of whether they are biological or synthetic, are regulated in Canada through Health Canada's Pest Management Regulatory Agency (PMRA) under the Pest Control Products Act and associated regulations.
The PMRA utilizes a stringent science based evaluation process to assess any potential risks associated with the product(s), including: a detailed electronic submission package for registration review; a 15-year re-evaluation cycle to ensure current scientific standards are met on all registered products; special reviews for specific product chemistries/formulations as required; and the promotion of sustainable use of crop protection, pest control and plant growth regulator products.
N2 Compliance provides consultation and expert guidance on:
- Pre-submission consultation package preparation & submission
- Value summary (DACO Part 10 / M10)
- Scientific rationales
- Label and use patterns
- Registration package preparation
- Management of submissions (Agent)
- E-filing (ePRS) submission
- Research authorizations / notifications
- Organic product & specialty product registrations.
- Documentation: standard operating procedures; SDS development; product specifications; test protocols; label development; manuals & packaging; and processes/procedures.
- Data analytics: research & analysis; data input & evaluation; technical GAP analysis; risk assessments.